My debut poetry Chapbook, "These Celestial Bodies" has been published by Moonchild Magazine! You can read it on their website or download it as a free Ebook here!

"This debut collection is a journey through the phases of love, recounting the very best and very worst moments of a couple’s shared history. Relationships, like stars, can eventually burn themselves out, but their atoms will always remain. The author collects these disjointed fragments and creates something tangible to make sense of the loss. These poems seek meaning in destruction and strive to appreciate the beauty in broken things; let them pull you into their orbit."

Excerpt:

I’m not ready to lose you

I’m afraid of the dark
And things I cannot see

I’m afraid of the ocean
And its ability to swallow me

I’m afraid of distance
And afraid of time

And if
As it passes
You will still be mine

Comments

Popular Posts